Face-to-face and distance coaching to support your transition into a new role – both domestically and nationally. Coaching is the answer whether you want to further the awareness acquired from group training into a full personal development plan, develop a language and framework for discussing personal development requirements when working across cultures, or support leadership development on an individual level.
Based on TIP (International Profiler), intercultural coaching is aimed at individuals who need to build adaptive skills for working in a multinational environment, such as:
- Managers leading, or working alongside international teams
- Managers operating in multicultural workplaces
- Professionals with international business careers
- International project managers
- Managers integrating operations across national boundaries
- Local managers with international roles
Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.